In this article, we have covered how to create tables in a database with phpMyAdmin.
Let’s get started.
To create tables in a database in phpMyAdmin, first log in to phpMyAdmin and do the same:
1. Click the database on the left, which you wish to create tables in.
2. Enter the name for your new table in the 'Name' text box.
3. Enter the number of fields for the table in the 'Number of Fields' box and click 'Go'
4. Enter the details for each field within the new table.
Note: The first field is normally called 'id', is an 'Integer' field and holds the 'Primary Key' for the table'
5. When you have filled in the details click 'Save' and the table will be created and appear on the left-hand side under the database name.
We have seen how our support engineers create table in database with phpMyAdmin.
[Need assistance to fix this error or install tools? We’ll help you.]